Problem 02. Planck’s law and Wien’s displacement law
The problem asks you to
1) express Plank's law in terms of the wavelength.
2) derive Wien's law (calculate the value of wavelength for which the energy density is maximal).
3) estimate of the peak wavelength of the solar radiation.
The problem provides (assumes)
the energy density of the black body in terms of the frequency (Plank's law in terms of the frequency)
You should know about
1) how to solve the differential equation
2) how to find maximum value using differentiation