- Now I can look at the TOV solver example. It is written in Fortran 2008. Reading the code, I encountered the concept of a Jacobian matrix. I really should have studied mathematics further.
- I need to get equations for mass and density. The example code solves this using Jacobian, But I don’t fully understand it. So I need to find another way to solve this. Also, I must visit my advisor and ask some questions about it.
- I have reconstructed a flow chart for the TOV solver to fix some issues. I think I can write code by tomorrow, I also can test it with the solution of the Lane-Emden equation (for the simpler case).
- I have added 3 new words and studied 205 English words using Anki.
- I have read two Nature Briefing, APS Physics Viewpoint, AAS Nova, and Astrobites articles.
- I have watched a TED, SciShow, and SciShow Psych videos.
So, I have studied for 8 hours today. But it’s not enough to accomplish all of my ‘to do’ lists.