Mass-Radius Relation of Neutron Stars
- I have been reading the paper that my advisor recommended. I can understand the concept of the test after reading this. Maybe I can read it up and write a test code tomorrow.
Astronomy & Astrophysics
- I have read the AAS Nova article.
- I have read the two Astrobites article. From this Astrobites, I can more deeply understand the term “missing satellites problem“.
- I have read the front page of today’s The New York Times.
- I have taken an ESL class.
- I have added 7 words.
- I have studied 41 words, 27 sentences, 3 TOEFL essays, and 4 GRE essays using Anki.
- I have read the Nature Briefing article.