Skip to content
Mass-Radius Relation of Neutron Stars
- I had a meeting with my advisor. We had a conversation about the results that I’ve gotten last night.
- It already showed some interesting features, so we need to apply it to other equations of states (EOS).
- I got one of the EOS tables for the comparison. I also need to test my simulation by applying EOS as a table.
- Unlike other EOS tables, this code requires an enthalpy. So I wrote a code that calculates the enthalpy.
- I finished writing it and made a table of polytropic index 1 case. It looked like producing the result very well. What a relief.