I had one of the saddest days of my entire life. I got a rejection letter from graduate school that I really wanted to go. I only wrote one application for the school, so now I’m officially unemployed and unaffiliated for almost 1 year after graduating from my current school. I have to prepare for the next year’s admission at the end of the year. I thought I could easily get an admission, so that’s why I didn’t write applications for other schools to save the money.
Now the only thing I can do is just finish my master project and publish a paper successfully. And during a year of free time, I think I can study more and focus on this blog. It could be also a good chance, but I’m still in shock. Now I’m starting to worry about my future seriously.
Mass-Radius Relation of Neutron Stars
- I finished writing the code and ran the code. I’m still getting the results. I hope there’s no problem with the results. If the results are good, I think I can write my thesis based on this.
Astronomy & Astrophysics
- I have read the AAS Nova article.
- I have read the front page of today’s The New York Times.
- I have read 5 things on CNN.
- I have added 8 words.
- I have studied 94 words and 12 sentences using Anki.