Today was a very special day, one of the most important days in Science history! Black hole was directly detected from Event Horizon Telescope (EHT). Every people in my school talked about this and watched a press conference in the seminar room.
Mass-Radius Relation of Neutron Stars
- I had a problem with increasing angular velocity in the code. I looked inside the source code and found that it can be solve by increasing the resolution. Although it would take more time to run the code, I could get more accurate results.
- I need to visualize the result. I think I should look other references and get some ideas from them.
- Now I’m ready to write a thesis. I must finish writing it until the end of April. Even though it’s quite a late, but I’ll do as best as I can.
Astronomy & Astrophysics
- I have read the AAS Nova article.
- I have attended an ESL class today.
- I have read the 5 things on CNN.
- I have read the front page of today’s The New York Times.