Network in Japan is quite slow. I am having a problem with uploading my ‘Daily Study Log’ and some solutions. It will take some time to construct a high-speed network in my room—now I’m using the Internet at the public library. I hope I can use the Internet in my house so that I can resume my ‘Study with Me’ streaming soon.
Mass-Radius Relation of Neutron Stars
- I found out a problem with producing the equation of states. I used the wrong code which I made before. So I used a modified, accurate one to get a correct result.
- There was a calculation error about the enthalpy, I resolved this problem by dividing the interval. But I thought that I used a modified one, but I didn’t. That’s why I got the wrong result.
- After obtaining the corrected EOS tables, I run the RNS code as well as my TOV solver. I think now I can get accurate values.
Astronomy & Astrophysics
- I have read the AAS Nova article.
- I have read the 5 things on CNN.
- I have read the New York Times Briefing.
- I have studied 20 words and 5 sentences using Anki.
- I have read the Nature Briefing article.