Well. I have studied just for 3 hours. I wasted my morning and early afternoon.
Mass-Radius Relation of Neutron Stars
- I’m still trying to improve the interpolation algorithm, but I couldn’t achieve it yet. The difference between my TOV solver and the RNS code should be less than 1 %. But I’m not sure anymore whether the RNS result is right.
- Thus, the first thing I should do is finding an accurate result first. Then I can compare my result or the RNS result, whatever.
Astronomy & Astrophysics
- I have read the AAS Nova article.
- I have read the 5 things on CNN.
- I have read the New York Times Briefing.
- I have added 5 sentences.
- I have studied 20 words and 12 sentences using Anki.