Wow, it is really hot in Tokyo. I don’t think I can do stream in my room. I think I should find another place for streaming. It’s a waste of energy (and my utilities) for streaming in my own room. I think the library is the best candidate for now. However, I will keep studying and updating my contents.
Mass-Radius Relation of Neutron Stars
- I am still waiting for my advisors’ comments. During the time, I am reading some research papers and summarizing them.
- Also, I am trying to derive the Tolman-Oppenheimer-Volkoff (TOV) equation and the GR structure equations for rotating compact objects. I think it is easy to derive the TOV equation, but the rotating case will be not easy.
Astronomy & Astrophysics
- I have read the AAS Nova article. It explains the spin rate of the cluster stars, especially the low-mass stars.
- I have read the Astrobites article. This article is not about science, it is about the history of conflictions between Indigenous Hawaiians and western astronomy during the construction of observatories in Maunakea.
- I have read two 5 things on CNN.
- I have added 1 word and 5 sentences.
- I have studied 30 words and 6 sentences using Anki.
- I have read the Nature Briefing article.
- I have watched 2 SciShows on YouTube.