Howdy! Long time no see 🙂
As I promised, the website is renewed! I know, I know, you may haven’t noticed. Because I have tried to make everything the same.
I changed the web server and used the state-of-the-art (a.k.a. LEMP stack) libraries to renew the website. Anyway, you will experience a better speed. Also, I changed my mind and decide how to exploit this website wisely. So let’s see.
Mass-Radius Relation of Neutron Stars
- I have done nothing. But I really should start this research again.
- I plan to publish it within this year.
- To do this, first I am reading my thesis and see what should be included and improved.
- I am reading this review paper to understand galaxy formation.
- I will present the content of the paper during the web meeting.
Suzaku X-ray Analysis
- I got an email from my previous advisor. He gave me a detailed explanation and suggestion. I always, and really appreciated his help. What I can give him is to get this thing analyzed as soon as possible and send a result.
Astronomy & Astrophysics
- I have read the AAS Nova article.
- I have read two 5 things on CNN.
- I have added 2 words and 3 sentences.
- I have studied 10 words and 8 sentences using Anki.
Math and Physics
- Oh, I really should review some undergrad textbooks!